Jan 1, 2016

It's 2016 already?

The first day of 2016 is nearly gone and I've spent my first monies on monthly transit/transport, a family meal, and some personal supplies (can't resist a good discount...#fail). I've paid off my credit cards and arranged taxes to be paid this week. 

Regardless, I still feel under-prepared for 2016, mostly because my goals are still in the dark (idk why none of them speaks to me), I'm still finding my feet on the ground with the new role at work, waiting for a normal paycheck come January, and some family member has been having a rough time at the hospital/elderly home. I *hope* clearer ideas will re-surface in January, but if not, I'm not going to stress too much about it since you know, work and life have been giving me mental fatigue. Mental fatigue puts you off a lot of things :( including the drive in life.

Nowadays I just looked at holidays as a day-off to rewind and decompress...not to have fun. This says a lot!

But still, Happy New Year to everyone of you reading this!



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year PJ!

    I'm with you on holidays - they are all about relaxing and decompressing.

    And don't worry about goals, they will come to you when they are ready to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year PJ.
    I think you are right not to stress about the lack of clear goals for 2016. A holiday sounds like a good idea! x

    ReplyDelete